Welcome To Tech Guru

I Warm Welcome To My Blog ! Here I Will Share Technical Issues And How To Solve !

Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Excellent Guide To Buy Laptop

Want To Buy Laptop ?
I received many e-mail messages everyday people asking me for HP Pavillion Series Buying Guide.

So today,finally i make decision to make blog to share things.i will try my best to show you which laptop is best for everyday computing.

I personally own HP Pavillion DV7-1261wm if someone asked me about my laptop and this series i proudly tell them best and cheap product from HP.I also recommended you to buy DV7-12wm because this is best for everyday computing, for gaming , for graphics , for internet.OK now let's move to its specifications and qualities which i like most:-

1-8-cell Lithium-ion battery ( its give me 4-5 Hours Backup Time With Wi-Fi, as i use too much laptop in a day that why i need good battery i buy like 8 months ago and battery is still going good )

2-It have 2.5GHz AMD Turion II Ultra M620 dual-core processors which is very good for gaming and high end graphic and video editing it also cooling fans which always cool my laptop.

3- The most interesting thing in this laptop is Blu-Ray Disc Drive and HDMI Support you can watch Blu-Ray Movies , and connect your laptop with HDTV or LCD.

4- The speakers on the laptop are made by Altec Lansing, and boast SRS Premium Sound , i don't need external speakers , and two Headphone input you can use two headphones at the same time which are really good me and my friend sometimes watch movie and use two headphones.

5-As I told before i am high end user so i need big hard drive which this laptop got :) it have built-in 500 Gigs of hard drive which is too good for me.

6- It have full size 108 keys keyboard which are new in laptops.

7- It Also Contains Remote Control to watch movies , photos , videos and songs.

8- Built-In 1.6 Megapixel cam with Web cam Software for effects.

9- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Graphics engine with 128MB Display Cache Memory - which is excellent for gaming i play Call of duty 4 and other heavy and high end graphics video games.

10- 4 USB + 1 Esata Port , MMC Card, And Very Cool Parts in this laptop.

I Highly Recommend to buy this beautiful laptop.for more details and help to buy laptop please ask in comments. have a great and nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment