Welcome To Tech Guru

I Warm Welcome To My Blog ! Here I Will Share Technical Issues And How To Solve !

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Best Paid Anti Virus

In a world, where most people are concerned about there bottom line, there are a few anti viruses, that get people to open up there wallets. The question is, which anti viruses, that you pay for, will get you the “best bang for your buck”.

Some of the top of the market include Mcafee, Norton Anti Virus, AVG Paid, Webroot, Kaspersky among others. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with the amount of anti viruses that are currently available on the market. Each represents its own system.

I’ve been asked probably 100 times “Mac or PC?” and I say it’s all about Personal Preference. That’s the same way I feel about personal anti viruses, because each represents there own sense of security and system.

The important part is that they work, and most of the paid anti viruses in the world do, not all but most. There really is no best on the market, the best is each persons decision. You may be fine with a web plugin that checks sites first, or you may think it slows your computer too much to be worth it.

The point is, that for each person, it changes.. I love Kaspersky, but I wouldn’t tell you to purchase it, because it might not be for you. Norton could have that feature your looking for in your Internet Security system.

However, before you go out and purchase that anti virus that’s popping into your mind, you should check reviews at sites like PC World, and always use the trial copy, to see if it has an interface that you can use and understand.

Other things, before choosing include talking with support. If you’re going to invest in there software, the staff should care about you and treat you like a real person, don’t you think?

Whatever you choose, as long as you like it, it’s the best for YOU.




3 comments:

  1. I think you should try Avast. I've used it for years and I think it's the best anti virus software out there. Norton or McAffe have never worked well enough for me. Or you can just switch to a mac and never worry about it again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, myself, use AVG, I have been use it since i have my own personal computer. Once i try kaspersky and nod32, but they just disturbing my daily work :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would prefer Bit defender AV..
    i have been using since this 3-4 years and my pc never had any major problem plus its very easy to use.

    ReplyDelete